Challenger Charter Jet
The largest aircraft in the M&N fleet is a 2005 Bombardier Challenger 300. Equipped with state-of-the-art amenities, the Challenger 300 offers an unparalleled flight experience to any destination for you and your eight guests.
Amenities on the Challenger include:
• Configured to fly 9 passengers
• 6 Captain’s chairs and a 3 person divan
• 6’ 1” from floor to ceiling
• Large enough baggage area to accommodate items such as golf clubs and skis
• A private lavatory
• Partial galley
• DVD and Cabin Stereo System
• Spacious cabin perfect for in-flight meetings
• A cabin server can be provided upon request
• Airborne range of 6 ½ hours allowing for trips from coast to coast and the west coast to the Hawaiian Islands
• Honeywell TFE 7000 engines providing a cruise speed of Mach .80
• Collins Pro-line 21 Integrated Flight Instrumentation Display, which enables electronic storage of airport and instrument approach database information. This modern avionics package greatly enhances situational awareness and reduces workload in the cockpit contributing to safe operation
• Traffic alert and Collision Avoidance Systems (TCAS-II) integrated into the avionics. The system is designed to prevent conflicts with other traffic by searching for the electronic signature of other nearby aircraft and alerting the pilots when a potential hazard exists
• Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS), which graphically displays terrain and provides proximity separation warnings to the crew.
• Dual Collins Flight Management Systems which combine GPS technology with ground based navigational signals for pinpoint accuracy in navigation
• Executive interior featuring a three person divan and six club seats. The cabin amenities include CD and DVD player on two screens, Airshow, satellite phone, and data-link capability.
All M&N pilots undergo extensive training every 6 months at Flight Safety International using a Level D, full motion simulator, which is considered best practices in the industry.